The chalets and apartments are offered
on a self-catering basis but tea, coffee etc are supplied
to start you off with your breakfasts. Bedding, towels and
household goods are also provided. In addition I am in the
resort to help you with ski passes, ski hire, lessons and
any other help you may need. Flexibility is the key when
booking with Ski-Q as we like to create a holiday to suit
Help is always at hand in the resort
and any of the following can be arranged:
- Organising ski-hire, ski lessons
and lift passes - more...
- Providing information about the
weather; where to ski, eat, drink, shop & local events
- Giving guidance on the slopes
- Endeavouring to sort out any
other issues that may arise
In addition, for those wanting a more
carefree holiday the following can be organised:
- Transfers to and from the resort
- Goody bags of provisions on arrival
or during your stay
- Breakfast in the mornings
- Evening meals with advance notice
- Transport to other skiing areas;
- Crèche, babysitting and
childcare facilities - more...
- Any other ideas you care to come
In the evening you have the benefit of
savouring traditional good value French restaurants, or
eating in at a time which suits you and at no more expense
than a catered holiday.
You can of course be left to your own devices but do remember
there is always assistance nearby.